Dawson said this to me "your hair smells good, but your hair looks uggy (ugly) - just so you know."
"Mommy, I love you 4,000 and up to outer space."
Dawson was being naughty and when he saw me come around the corner he said "'Mommy, don't tell me 'Dawson Michael Ruff...'"
Dawson was being naughty and when he saw me come around the corner he said "'Mommy, don't tell me 'Dawson Michael Ruff...'"
Dawson was carrying a stack of his artwork and started down the stairs to the basement. I asked him where he was going and he said "I'm bringing my papers to my office, I have another meeting."
He asked if we could bake brownies and when I paused to think about it he said "say 'I guess so' Mommy, please....go ahead and say 'I guess so.' "
I haven't been feeling great for several weeks, kinda queasy, lightheaded, dizzy, tired but can't fall asleep at night (no I'm not pregnant. Todd went to the special doctor to have that special thing done so we won't have any more special deliveries). I laid my head on the couch and Dawson was very concerned. He rested his cheek on the couch right next to my face and smoothed my hair with his chubby little hand, his thumb all wet and wrinkly and said "you can't be sick cuz yer my Mommy and I'n (I'm) yer baby and yer my sweet heart."
And here's a few from Todd...
I made waffles, eggs, sausage, OJ for everyone on Thanksgiving morning and after I got breakfast made and cleaned up, and the babies fed and down for a nap I asked Todd if I could grab a quick shower. He said "yeah but make it quick, you need to get back down here and make us some lunch."
Mitchy and Charlie were wearing their matching fireman outfits and when Todd was changing Charlie he read his shirt out loud "Little Hero" and said to him "yeah right, what have you ever done for anybody?"
No comments:
Post a Comment