12.15.2009

Hark the Herald Angels Sing....(start humming this song in your head for full effect)


Hark the herald angels sing,
Mitchy did the greatest thing.
He slept all the way through the night,
If only Charlie would get it right.
Joyful, I am so, so glad,
Now my nights aren't quite so bad.
What an angelic face from heaven,
He's even cuter when he wakes at 7.
Hark the herald angels sing,
Mitchy did the greatest thing.
Now he lays, his teddy bear near,
He sucks his thumb and rubs his ear.
He's off to sleep and does not wake,
At least for 3 nights, and that I'll take.

....so I wrote this original song in honor of little Mitch (please don't reproduce without written consent. I'm looking into getting a label to produce this), and of course last night he didn't sleep through the night. But as the song says, I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I love your ditty.....I get a 10% cut of any royalties you may earn, after all, I gave you some of my gifted genes :)