
Christmas started a little early around here this year.
How early I won't tell you, I'll just say it was before Thanksgiving and leave it at that. We didn't host this year so there was nothing holding me back, I kept the autumn wreath on the door to keep up appearances, I didn't want the neighbors to know I was crazy. I am
always excited about Christmas, but this year I'm surpassing my usual level of holiday spirit. I think it's because I spent last Christmas in a fog of morning sickness. Instead of pigging out on sugar cookies and carmel corn, I was surrounded with gingerale, Ritz crackers, and Zofran. So I'm making up for lost time, it's only fair that I get a second chance at last Christmas. Now all we need is some of that pretty white stuff....
3 comments:
ok so you are missing a photo of my FAVORITE decoration. That lighted swag you hang. I love the lights on that thing--how they look like pseudo candles flickering! and I'm hoping you will leave it to me in your will. You can't find anything like that these days :)I love your Christmas decor! Nice job getting it all together in such a timely fashion. I only have 2 kiddos and I just finished today!
Loves,D
ok...so let me get this right...I get slapped with a $50 fine for having my Christmas decorations up past the New Year!...so what do YOU get for putting yours up before another Holiday has ended?! Huh...?!
Consider it done - you can have the flickering candle twinkle lights on one condition, they come with 4 children...
Post a Comment