


I wanted to wish my 2 best girls a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm just now getting my act together because I hadn't downloaded the picture I wanted to post - since we're usually chasing after our little ankle biters, a picture with all 3 of us in it is rare indeed. Kelli and Diane's birthdays are just weeks apart, which meant Mom's Night Out 2 months in a row, can't beat that! Maybe for our 4oth birthdays we'll celebrate in Santorini, Greece . . .Thank you for your friendship, love and support. You are both like sisters to me and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Here's to many, many more years of celebrating together!
P.S. As you can see, we know a lot of pretty ladies, but the birthday girls are in the second picture. D is the gorgeous blonde, Kel is the gorgeous brunette.
2 comments:
And the other gorgeous gal is sitting in the middle of the top picture wearing purple. Your birthday is next :)
CHEERS to MANY more years of celebrating with each other!
Post a Comment