6.26.2008

Snuggle Down



I just wanted to quickly share my complete and utter JOY and HAPPINESS that Dawson still takes a nap (called "snuggle down"). Our close friends and family know that Ella stopped napping at 13 months, so I am incredibly grateful to have at least one child that rests during the day. Don't get me wrong, of course I love being with my kids, but so many of Ella's friends still nap and I would be on cloud 9 if I could get an hour or so every day to get some stuff done without a weasel around. But I am focusing on the positive here and that is that Dawson does nap. Hallelujah! That's what they call looking at the bright side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing up so late? I guess I am up late, too. :0)

I am really sorry for returning the cupcake stand with lots of frosting on it still...how embarrassing. Thanks for letting me borrow it...it was a big hit!!!

Dawn said...

Hey Laura,

Grandma was up here for a few days and I showed her your blog and she laughed and smiled and enjoyed all the anecdotes and pictures of your little ones.

Thanks for keeping us up to date!
Love,
Dawn