
I bought this fun water table with my little guy in mind, and the kids are having a blast with it. We have the big pool and the kiddie pool, but Dawson doesn't really like either, so this is our compromise. I had some returns at Babies R Us, and instead of taking the money and getting a pair of shorts I wanted at Gap that I felt guilty buying, I bought this. I mean seriously, like they need more toys. We Moms sure are suckers. Don't feel too bad for me though, I did buy a pair of $40 sandals this month, so I can't be too much of a martyr. Actually, now that I think about it go ahead and feel bad for me - I used money from a return to get those sandals so I didn't really buy them after all. So maybe I will go get those shorts . . .
1 comment:
Not to be a copy cat, but I have been looking for a toy like that for Matthew so I bought it! Thanks for posting that because he loves to play in the sink but he makes a mess and wastes water! What we do for our kids:) xoxo Siri
Post a Comment